Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Contact Etiquette?
As many of you are new to the swinging scene, it has been suggested that perhaps some guidance on contact etiquette would be useful.
- Create a profile that explains what you are looking for, and also what you do not want.
- Please respond to all e-mails you receive from respondents.
- Most of them will have spent time plucking up courage to write to you, and time thinking of the right thing to say to get you to notice them.
- It does not need to be a long letter, a short note saying something along the lines of "thank you for your response, but you do not match what I
am currently looking for, better luck next time" will at least let the respondent know they have failed. I know that I for one check my mail
eagerly after I send every response, hoping that someone has written back to me.
- If you are an escort advertising for business please advertise only in the escort section. If you are an escort advertising for play friends please
use a different e-mail address from that used for your business. If I am made aware of people being asked for payment when responding to ads outside the escort area I will delete the ad.
- Always be polite.
- Tell the advertiser what you like about their ad.
- Tell them how you think you will meet their requirements.
- If you enclose a picture show your face - most people like to see the person, rather than a piece of genitalia. If they like the look of you, they
will then ask for another picture, a nude one if they want it. (some people do want nude pictures from the start, but they will usually say so in their ad).
- Keep the language clean, match your response to the ad. Don't go straight in with a hardcore letter.
- If you are turned down by an advertiser, don't keep contacting them - you are not going to make any friends by being a nuisance or abusive. Just move on to the next advertiser.
Back To Frequent Questions